Investing for future goals such as children's college, retirement, or a dream vacation is an important part of a financial plan. Get the confidence that comes with knowing you have a professionally developed investment portfolio.
Ortman Financial Planning provides fee-only investment management. This means we receive no commissions and have no incentive to recommend one investment strategy over another. You are our priority.
- Determine appropriate asset allocation
- Professional portfolio construction and recommendations based on unbiased research of investment options
- Focus on low cost investment options.
- Regular re-balancing of accounts
- Access to online tools that allow you to view all of your accounts in one place
Fee: Investment Management is included at no additional cost as part of the Comprehensive Financial Planning program.
Investment Management is offered as a stand-alone service under the following fee schedule:
For more information and full details on the Investment Management program, please see Item 4 of the Form ADV.